SafeGamingSites.com General Terms & Conditions
The following rules form an agreement between SafeGamingSites.com and our registered members.
By registering with SafeGamingSites.com, you fully agree and accept these rules.
1. By accessing SafeGamingSites.com and registering through our site to apply for SafeGamingSites.com Casino Scam Protection, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’). Please read them carefully and make sure that you fully understand the contents and agree to be bound by them.
2. SafeGamingSites.com reserves all rights to void any claim by any “Member” that is acting in an attempt to defraud.
3. SafeGamingSites.com reserves all rights to void any claim by any “Member” in the event, if he/she fails to provide valid and support evidence that is needed to evaluate the situation.
4. SafeGamingSites.com reserves the right to terminate “Member” accounts at any time in the event that any spamming activities are found.
5. SafeGamingSites.com does not allow duplicate accounts by the same individual. Any members found to create duplicate accounts will be suspended.
6. Before approving any claims, SafeGamingSites.com reserves the right to request customers to provide information such as proof of Personal Identification and other appropriate documentation that is deemed necessary by SafeGamingSites.com. Failure to do so, SafeGamingSites.com reserves the right to void any claims.
Casino Scam Protection Terms & Conditions
1. Only “Verified Online Casino” will be covered under this FREE Casino Scam Protection Plan. Members play at their own risk for other casinos that are not verified by SafeGamingSites.com.
2. Members have to register an account at SafeGamingSites.com to be eligible for this FREE Protection Plan. It is exclusive to SafeGamingSites.com Members.
3. In order to make a claim, Members have to provide information required to identify themselves, submit evidence and attachment required through relevant forms.
4. SafeGamingSites.com will only process compensation in relation to valid complaints regarding verified online casinos in terms of scamming & fraud practice.
5. SafeGamingSites.com will verify and liaise with Verified Online Casino to carry out the investigation on Member complaints.
6. Compensation will be made if you meet the requirement of the insurance protection policy and complaints are only valid under circumstances:
- It’s a Verified Casino at SafeGamingSites.com.
- Refuse to payout winning without valid reason
- Proven rigged games
- Members do not breach any Terms and Conditions by Casino
7. SafeGamingSites.com reserves all the rights to approve or reject the claims, at its sole discretion, based on all documents given, situation analysis and justification from the related Verified Casino.
8. Members are bound to the verified online casino terms and conditions at first place. No compensation will be made if a Member breaches the terms and conditions of the verified online casino.
9. The amount of compensation can be claimed is different between each verified casino as decided by SafeGamingSites.com, to be referred to the Apply Form Page.
10. This SafeGamingSites.com Casino Scam Protection only applies to Members who play at Verified Casino after applying the protection. Any protection request that is applied afterwards is subject to SafeGamingSites.com decision to accept or reject.
Online Casino Guides
Best Software Providers
Game Slot Online APK
How We Rate